If you are planning to get your own website designed, then do not forget to make it SEO friendly. However, getting a search engine friendly website designed in order to attract more visitors is really not an easy task. There are plenty of factors that play a huge rule in building a SEO friendly website like flash web design. In the past years, the demand for SEO-friendly websites has seen a surge because, these kinds of websites rank higher in search engines, such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo. And, the higher rank of a website will eventually generate more & more business than other websites.
Major search engines, like Google, Yahoo and Bing, use a particular technology to index a website on their search pages, and rank the sites based on their back links and on-page & off-page optimization. In order to create a dynamic and user friendly website, high quality web design templates should be used, and if you are not sure of what to use and when to use, you can hire a professional web design company. And, once your website gets dynamically designed as per the SEO standards, it will fulfill your every intention of running a website.
As the website gets launched or becomes live for the end-users (visitors), you may receive feedback from them, which will eventually help you in improving it. Apart from this, the basic step in the process of streamlining the site includes search engine optimization, which starts with SEO web design. If a website has been designed by an experienced web design company keeping SEO friendly concepts in mind, then it would be very easy for the SEOs to drive more potential customers in a short span.
Given below are the SEO friendly website designing tips which should always be taken into consideration by you or a web design firm while designing a website:
- The menu of the website should be placed at the top
- Company name or the business related keywords should be kept as "alt text" for the logo
- To get high rank in major search engines, 'Header Tag' is very essential. So, the website design company should place some keywords inside the heading (h1) tag
- Each & every page of your website must possess a unique title and description
- The CSS and java script files should always be kept in external folders, as this process will decrease the page size and enhance the download speed
- Make your website browser compatible to work properly on variegated browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc.
These tips will prove instrumental in designing and optimizing a site that attracts the desired amount of web traffic from the targeted audiences.